Anti-Corruption and Anti-Bribery
Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA)
The Anti-Corruption and Anti-Bribery Library currently includes the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) Playbook. It is a fully loaded and editable template that represent the core of what is generally required to demonstrate compliance with the U.S. Department of Justice Criminal Division’s evaluation criteria for an effective corporate compliance program.
Download the Playbook
Unlock access to a wealth of information.
What is the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) Playbook?
The FCPA: Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) Playbook addresses the following areas:
- Adopt a Formal Written Compliance Policy
- Cultivate a Culture of Compliance Among Employees
- Conduct Regular Audits of the Compliance Program
- Develop a Risk-based Assessment for each Jurisdiction
- Evaluate Key Areas of Risk
- Engage Local Counsel when Doing Business Abroad
- Effectively Train Employees in FCPA Compliance
- Designate Anti-corruption Personnel
- Develop Reporting Mechanisms
- Review All Intermediaries
- Keep Accurate Books and Records
- Document key FCPA Compliance Measures
- Maintain Compliant Meal and Entertainment Expenditure
- Maintain Compliant Gift Expenditure
- Maintain Compliant Travel Expenditure
You Also Get
Policy Document Template
These templates are designed to be a starting point for your clients, which can be tailored for your client's specific organizational needs.
Overview Flow Charts
A diagrammatic representation of the flow of assessment activities within your playbook.
Our instructions for use. These are the same for all our playbooks, once you know how to use one, you can use them all.
A PowerPoint tutorial on the specific playbook, covering the most important aspects of this area of assessment.