SOC 2® for Service Organizations
SOC 2 Additional Criteria for Processing Integrity
This library of SOC 2® for Service Organizations Playbooks provides a set of fully loaded and editable templates that represent the core of what is generally required to demonstrate compliance with the 2017 Trust Services Criteria for:
- Processing Integrity
- Confidentiality, and
They lay out in convenient and easily usable format, the control criteria established by the Assurance Services Executive Committee (ASEC) of the AICPA for use in attestation or consulting engagements to evaluate and report on controls over the security, availability, processing integrity, confidentiality, or privacy of information and systems (a) across an entire entity; (b) at a subsidiary, division, or operating unit level; (c) within a function relevant to the entity’s operational, reporting, or compliance objectives; or (d) for a particular type of information used by the entity.
Download the Playbook
Unlock a wealth of information.
What is the SOC 2 Additional Criteria for Processing Integrity Playbook?
The SOC 2 Additional Criteria for Processing Integrity Playbook addresses the following areas:
- The entity obtains or generates, uses, and communicates relevant, quality information regarding the objectives related to processing, including definitions of data processed and product and service specifications, to support the use of products and services
- The entity implements policies and procedures over system inputs, including controls over completeness and accuracy, to result in products, services, and reporting to meet the entity’s objectives
- The entity implements policies and procedures over system processing to result in products, services, and reporting to meet the entity’s objectives
- The entity implements policies and procedures to make available or deliver output completely, accurately, and timely in accordance with specifications to meet the entity’s objectives, and
- The entity implements policies and procedures to store inputs, items in processing, and outputs completely, accurately, and timely in accordance with system specifications to meet the entity’s objectives
You Also Get
Policy Document Template
These templates are designed to be a starting point for your clients, which can be tailored for your client's specific organizational needs.
Overview Flow Charts
A diagrammatic representation of the flow of assessment activities within your playbook.
Our instructions for use. These are the same for all our playbooks, once you know how to use one, you can use them all.
A PowerPoint tutorial on the specific playbook, covering the most important aspects of this area of assessment.